On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote: > Yes. We call them "checks", their result is shown directly to the translator > before submit and if not addressed they mark the messae as fuzzy, i.e. > needing check. > As for the exact list: roughly 90 % of those available in pofilter are not > relevant for TWN, if I read the docs correctly, and Translate's checks can > be adjusted at all; I'm adding the documentation of our checks to the todo > list for the TWN-KDE proposal. That would be wonderful. Thank you. If I understand Luigi's email correctly, then, there remains the question of signing-off the translations before commit to the repo. Thus, the flow is - [i] running the checks, [ii] reviewing the submissions and, [iii] pushing the files to the repo. I wrote at about how roles are helpful for translation teams. -- sankarshan mukhopadhyay