List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Late changes/adaptions in kpat (docbook)
From:       Parker Coates <parker.coates () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2010-06-29 18:26:44

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 09:10, Johannes Obermayr wrote:
> While translating I noticed the following must be changed.
>
> The shuffling change is from mainwindow.cpp:210 - context: "Collect the cards in \
> play, shuffle them and redeal them"

Hello Johannes,

Good catch on the shuffling discrepancy, but you chose the wrong fix.
> ) In this particular case, the manual is correct and the action
description is incorrect. The "Redeal" action in question is the one
used in Grandfather. The action needs to be deterministic so that the
solver can "see past" the next redeal, so no shuffling is done. Since
this means only the i18n context is incorrect, I'll leave it up to you
translation folks to decide whether this is worth changing this late
in the release schedule.

The "Change Appearance" change is obviously 100% correct.

Of course, now that you've gotten me looking at the manual, I see a
few other things that are no longer correct. :|

Parker