List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Removing "Translators" in l10n.kde.org
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-05 10:09:14

Maybe teams should only put a link to their own website (that could be
a subdomain of *.l10n.kde.org, a techbase wiki page or whatever) there
(with the Mailing List and Website fields). It's just a starting
point.

IMHO, we do not need to keep an centralized and up-to-date list of
translators of each country, so let's teams organizing as they wish,
and remove this useless Translators block.

Nicolas