List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?V=C3=ADt_Pel=C4=8D=C3=A1k?=" <v.pelcak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 14:03:32

But you misunderstood me little bit.

Anybody could translate, but only few could approve (those, who
already have svn access for committing anyway). And if approving, you
still don't have to use only proposed translations but can type your
own.

That will make quality at least as high as it is now or even higher as
also people who have better knowledge will have easier access to the
translation process.

--
Vit Pelcak