List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Enrique_Mat=C3=ADas_S=C3=A1nchez_\(Quique\)?=" <cronopios () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-23 7:05:32

On 10/22/08, Diego Iastrubni wrote:

> The solution will come from eplaining to the users that LP is bad for us and
> them. I don't know what about you, but I will start doing this as soon as
> possible. Too much harm is done already.

Maybe you'll find these pages useful for your effort:
    http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDERosettaCollaboration
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RosettaAndUpstreamCollaboration

IMHO the Rosetta workflow was flawed since its conception. Back at the
day me [0] amongst many others [1] proposed some changes, but it looks
like the SABDFL won't change his mind  :-(

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2006-August/000779.html
[1] See threads related to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2006-October/000840.html