List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Need some help translating marble.pot
From:       Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2008-03-14 12:46:22

Alle venerd́ 14 marzo 2008, Yukiko Bando ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone please help me with these strings in marble.pot?
>
> #: src/lib/global.h:34
> msgid "not available"
>
> What is not available?

Well. In the translations you don't need to know exactly everything. The
message is clear. Anyway I think someone will give you answers on your
curiosity :) .
> #: src/lib/geodata/parser/GeoParser.cpp:93
> #, kde-format
> msgid "Parsing failed. Still %1 unclosed tags after document end."
>
> What will the %1 replaced with?

It will replaced during marble execution by a number I think. The message is
referred to the number of unclosed tags. The %1, %2, ... are used for the
developer to replace usually numbers to have a generic message. So translate
considering %1 as a generic number.

Giovanni

--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.24.3