List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Need some help translating marble.pot
From:       "Frederik Schwarzer" <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-14 13:00:47

On Friday 14 March 2008 13:46:22 Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Alle venerdì 14 marzo 2008, Yukiko Bando ha scritto:
> > #: src/lib/global.h:34
> > msgid "not available"
> >
> > What is not available?
>
> Well. In the translations you don't need to know exactly everything. The
> message is clear. Anyway I think someone will give you answers on your
> curiosity :) .

Sometimes things are strongly dependent on the context.
Here it stands for coordinates.
If you point at a place on the planet with your mouse cursor, this
point's coordinates are shown at the left in the status bar. If the
mouse cursorpoints to the space, "not available" is shown there.

Sorry, I do not know any answer to the other questions.

regards