List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KBabel / Kaider
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-06-20 20:25:43

Thomas Reitelbach napisaƂ(a):
> I wonder if there is a better GUI-implementation for plural forms instead of
> tabs?! Does anyone have any idea?
> The current solution in KBabel is not very convenient, will KAider use simple
> tabs as well or do you have a better solution in mind?

I liked the state of things in KDE3 - all plural forms were in one
window, so I could see them all at once, check consistency of forms,
copy one to another, etc.
I think it should be similar in KDE4 - maybe split the msgstr view into
3 (or whatever number of plural forms the language has) horizontal panes?

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)