List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Name of Translators -
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2006-12-30 23:29:54

On Sa Dez 30 2006, Diniz Bortolotto wrote:

> I want to discuss the following question :
> The "NAME OF TRANSLATORS" field must be treated as a Historical field
> or as a Maintainer fiel?

Speaking for the german team:
We usually include those names of translators, which have translated
big/important parts of a file.
We sometimes have about 5 names in this field, seperated by comma. Sometimes
we remove people from this field; maybe because someone else has rewritten
the whole file or the guy is no longer maintaining the file.

In the end it's your decision how to handle it. You might want to discuss it
team-internally as well :)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.