List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Please help me
From:       "Khader Nayati" <write2khader () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-31 0:34:23

Hi,

I am new here and I need help. I want to contribute in the documentation
part. I would like to work on "Translation HOWTO" or "The KDE style Guide".
I want to add some more stuff in the introduction part. Please let me know
whether I can do that or not? if not then please tell me in what other way I
can help you guyz.

Regards:
MAK