List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE [Was: Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE]
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-07-22 1:21:49

Op maandag 17 juli 2006 17:25, schreef Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org:
> > as for upstream warnings etc: why dont every team just send such announce
> > to appropriate ubuntu translators mailing list every month or so?
>
> Why not other way around?

indeed, Ubuntu is not the only distribution on the market.
If all distributions are gonna work this way, should we as translation teams
keep an eye on 200+ other projects to ensure that they don't do any
duplication efforts or ruin are reputation by creating poor and inconsitent
translation quality?