List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE [Was: Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE]
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-07-15 12:39:41

Tom Albers wrote:
> Op zaterdag 15 juli 2006 10:39, schreef Yukiko Bando:
> > Tom Albers wrote:

> > > This is a joke, right?
> > >
> > > Toma
> >
> > What makes you think it's a joke?  No offense to you, but I'm just
> > curious.  I have the exact same worries as Jannick...
> >
> > Yukiko
>
> I think you are far from being constructive here. I offered to try to
> setup a dialog between you and them, but you have ignored that part of
> my mail.
>
> So please carry on expressing your worries, and Jannick too, but please
> don't be surprised that nothing will change at Rosetta's. You were not
> interested.

I wouldn't be surprised.  We already expressed our opinions to Jonathan
but nothing changed.

I thank him for coming here to make the announcement but I'll forget about
Rosetta for now.  I just cannot accept the idea.  Translation is my
hobby.  I want to enjoy it without being disturbed. :)

Hopefully, some translators at Rosetta will send their translations
upstream as a courtesy.  Like it or not, (K)ubuntu uses what has been
done by thousands of volunteers who use many different distros.

Yukiko