List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Helper scripts/GUIs [Was: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE]
From:       Javier SOLA <lists () khmeros ! info>
Date:       2006-07-14 2:22:25

Kevin,

I have added a this in the specs of the WordForge off-line translation
editor (which will also make it to the on-line editor). Please feel free
to add anything that you consider interesting to the specs in the wiki.

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/wordforge/off-line_translation_editor_specifications

Javier