List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Docs in PDF and i18n/l10n
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-06-22 12:47:07

On 22/06/2006, at 9:51 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 22/06/2006, at 2:37 AM, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
>
>> 1. Translate the autogenerated text (eg, "Chapter 1", "Table of
>> Contents").
>> Much of this can probably be stolen from the existing HTML conversion
>> tools. This is a simple case of translating, as the tool I'm using
>> (dblatex) already has i18n support.
>
> I haven't been able to update the db2latex translations for my
> language, because I can't get a copy of the original which hasn't
> converted all the accented vowels to HTML entities. Since my
> language is mostly accented vowels, I'm stuck.
>
> I'm still trying to follow this up. If you do get hold of a
> readable copy of the Vietnamese translation, please send it to me
> for updating. :)

Answering my own mail, here... ;)

I've found that the encoding header in the file was incorrect, and
having fixed that, and run the file through Unicode Converter, I have
a translatable file. I'll update it and submit it. If any of the
db2latex translations for my language are out-of-date (any incomplete
strings), please email me and I will update them.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)