List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Preparing announce for "unfreeze"
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-02-09 18:45:48

On Thursday 09 February 2006 09:51, Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> Philip Rodrigues napisaƂ(a):
> >>
> >> Well, we had told to create the documentation in the trunk/KDE
> >> modules between documentation unfreezes.
> >>
> >> Also, if I remember well a thread, at the last day of the first
> >> "unfreeze", some documentations were changed in trunk/KDE but not
> >> for KDE 3.5 (branches/KDE/3.5 ). So those documentations should be
> >> update in KDE 3.5 too.
> >
> > That's right - we've been using trunk to work on documentation (since
> >  there's nothing to document for KDE 4, we might as well use trunk
> > for 3.5 documentation while it's frozen). Someone will have to
> > backport any changes from trunk to branch when the unfreeze is on. If
> > no one else can do it, I will.
>
> Can you provide a list of docs which have been changed?

It does not replace a correct list but I have attached the diffstat of the doc
directories of the 4 modules that I have as KDE 3.5 ( - ) and as trunk ( + )
on my harddisk.

Aparently, the biggest difference is in the KWrite documentation.

Of course, some of the changes might not be relevant, like those of
kdelibs/doc/common files.

> Regards
>
> 	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)

Have a nice day!

["kdebase.txt" (text/plain)]

 doc/faq/desktop.docbook                       |    2
 doc/faq/index.docbook                         |    3
 doc/faq/install.docbook                       |   13
 doc/glossary/index.docbook                    |    8
 doc/kate/advanced.docbook                     |   14
 doc/kcontrol/kcmaccess/index.docbook          |   30
 doc/kdcop/index.docbook                       |    2
 doc/kdebugdialog/index.docbook                |   10
 doc/kdm/index.docbook                         |   63
 doc/klipper/index.docbook                     |    5
 doc/kpager/index.docbook                      |    6
 doc/ksplashml/index.docbook                   |  308 --
 doc/ksysguard/index.docbook                   |    2
 doc/kwrite/index.docbook                      | 3755 ++++++++------------------
 doc/quickstart/index.docbook                  |   49
 doc/userguide/credits-and-license.docbook     |    2
 doc/userguide/getting-help.docbook            |    6
 doc/userguide/kde-edutainment.docbook         |    4
 doc/userguide/kde-for-admins.docbook          |   35
 doc/userguide/messaging-intro.docbook         |    2
 doc/userguide/migrator-applications.docbook   |    8
 doc/userguide/net-connection-setup.docbook    |   34
 doc/userguide/networking-with-windows.docbook |   14
 doc/userguide/programs-and-documents.docbook  |   60
 doc/userguide/standard-menu-entries.docbook   |   10
 doc/userguide/switching-sessions.docbook      |    2
 doc/userguide/under-the-hood.docbook          |   27
 doc/userguide/windows-how-to.docbook          |    7
 doc/userguide/your-kde-account.docbook        |    2
 doc/visualdict/index.docbook                  |   10

["kdegraphics.txt" (text/plain)]

 doc/kpdf/index.docbook |    3 +--
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

["kdesdk.txt" (text/plain)]

 doc/kbabel/preferences.docbook         |    8
 doc/scripts/kdesvn-build/index.docbook | 1810 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 doc/scripts/man-adddebug.1.docbook     |    2

["kdelibs.txt" (text/plain)]

 doc/api/Doxyfile.local     |    3 +++
 doc/common/README.Doxygen  |    2 +-
 doc/common/doxygen.css     |    5 +++++