List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTorrent in string freeze for 1.2 release
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-02-09 18:18:28

On Friday 10 February 2006 02:27, Joris Guisson wrote:

> It wasn't in the stable tree, packages where made using translations
> from the stable tree.  As far as I know, that is the way to do it.

I'm new at KDE translation and don't know well about general rules, but
IIRC translations for digikam were copied from trunk to stable just
before the release of 0.8.0.  After that, I started working on stable,
which is used for 0.8.1.

> When string freeze starts, I copy all translations from trunk to
> stable, and then you guys translate it and I use the stable
> translations in the final package.

Japanese translation for ktorrent is in trunk since Dec 3, 2005.
Why wasn't it copied to stable?  Was it just omitted? :)
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/ja/messages/extragear-network/ktorrent.po?rev=506739&view=log

Thanks.

Yukiko