List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.3 POT files?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-05-26 10:39:48

By the way: the classical pitfall when doing early tests and demos is not to
have translated the application that you are running.

KDE does not only needs kdelibs.po and kio.po but also the .po file of the
currently running application. Otherwise it considers the application has
untranslated and displays everything in American English.

(However you can have a fake translation of the application, like copying the
British English translation or making our own fake translation with the
Gettext toool msgen.)

Have a nice day!