List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Internationalization
From:       Gudmund Areskoug <fta () algonet ! se>
Date:       2005-05-26 7:15:35

Hi Stanislav,

Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> Dňa Sunday 22 of May 2005 05:40 Tom Welch napísal:
>
>>IRMA exports everything in xliff and then we have tools that take items
>>from xliff to PO or other formats as necessary.  xliff is much more
>>flexible in what we can hold in it so that is why we use it.  However we
>>can deliver PO files with out any problems.
>>
> I would be happy if somebody tries to use XLIFF files in KBabel. There is some
> support, but it seems nobody uses XLIFF with KBabel right now :(

perhaps you should write something about it somewhere in the Kbabel
homepages? I can't find anything about it there, anywhere.

I'll spread the word, though. It would be nice to know/read what it
can/is supposed to do ATM, and to see what's in the roadmap/todo
(currently no XLIFF to be found there).

BR,
Gudmund