List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Logo in manuals
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-26 11:56:15

Hello everybody!

I am a KDE user since 2 years, and I use it everyday on my old notepad.

The KDE 3.4 Manuals are now using a very big logo at the head of each
document, and it generally takes more than 30% of my little screen
(1024x768). As KDE is also made for little screens, I would like to
know if it is possible to reduce the size of this KDE logo.

Thank you.

Nicolas