List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    LOCALIZATION of KDE in NEPALI
From:       <pawan () nplinux ! org>
Date:       2003-06-29 4:51:08

Dear all,

i would like to translate the kde in nepali language which is yet not
listed in kde localization.

if any one is previously involved in this field please let me know.

i would like to contribute my time for the same.

i have made entry.desktop to work on.

tried to translate the kdelib and it worked so i would like to continue
the work . I would like to know if any one is previously doing the same i
would like to join.

translation work for

Country NEPAL (np)
Language NEPALI