List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n problem with timezones
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-06-28 10:07:40

Le Samedi 28 Juin 2003 09:27, Luká¹ Tinkl a écrit :
> V So, 28. 06. 2003 v 09:17, Gérard Delafond napsal:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I have some trouble with timezones on my Mandrake box.
> >
> > Some towns do not appear in timezones.po file.
> > (To see these problems, Right Button click on KDE clock, choose
> > timezones, configure
> >
> > These towns seem to be taken in the system. They seem to have been added
> > since the last updade of timezones file.
> >
> > It breaks Continents display. Should be nice if they would be
> > synchronized.
> >
> > Example :
> > Asie ->All towns except one
> > Asia ->Makassar
> >
> > What is strange, is that in KWorldclock, I have some different
> > non-translatable towns (Asia/Dacca)
> >
> > There is also a problem in the comments.
> > They are all non-translatable.
> >
> > Could someone fix this ?
> >
> > Many thanks
>
> I'm not using Mandrake so...
>
> You can regenerate timezones.pot using zonetab2pot.py (from
OK, it works
> kdesdk/scripts), merge with the one in kde-i18n/templates and commit.
But I cannot commit

> Thanks
Here is a diff between the genuine pot file.
It seems Makassar should be added and
 "America/Rosario" and  "Asia/Ujung_Pandang" removed.

That does not explain me where does Dacca come from in kworldclock ? It is
still not in the new pot file, but I can find it in /usr/share/zoneinfo/.

This does not either answer to the problem of the comments (southwest Mali,
etc.)

--
Gerard

["timezones.diff" (text/x-diff)]

1,15d0
< # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
< # Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
< # FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
< #
< #, fuzzy
< msgid ""
< msgstr ""
< "Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
< "PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI +ZONE\n"
< "Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
< "Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
<
73,75d57