List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE translation to Indian language Telugu
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-29 19:16:30

Am Freitag, 27. Juni 2003 10:12 schrieb Veera_Dudala:

>    I am interested to translate KDE into indian language "Telugu". this
> language was spoken by 7,00,00,000+ of people in india. My mouther tongue
> is telugu and I know the language well. Please let me know if anybody is
> already working on the project. I would like to join and contribute. If
> nobody is working i would like to start one. Please let me know the steps
> to be followed for the same.

Quite a few people showed up here with an interest in Telugu already (see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&w=2&r=1&s=telugu&q=b). You may want to
contact them. There is also a Telegu contact on http://www.indlinux.org/lang/
where some work is going on for Hindi and other KDE translations to indic
languages.

Regards,

Thomas

--