Dear all, i would like to translate the kde in nepali language which is yet not listed in kde localization. if any one is previously involved in this field please let me know. i would like to contribute my time for the same. i have made entry.desktop to work on. tried to translate the kdelib and it worked so i would like to continue the work . I would like to know if any one is previously doing the same i would like to join. translation work for Country NEPAL (np) Language NEPALI Script DEVANAGARI regards pawan