List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Toolbar icons
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-20 0:55:27

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 05:52:28PM +0200, Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> > Is there a way for me to install them under my apps own directory and
> > still benefit from the icon loader finding out the right size and depth?
>
> Look at the KMahjongg code - it does what you want.
> kdegames/kmahjongg/pics/Makefile.am

Finally had time to work on the icons again, but it does not do what I want
;-)

All I see is one .xpm per action, what I want is to install all the various
hi16, hi32 etcetera incarnations for each icon, yet in my own app dir.

What I want is

kmonoptoolbaricondir = $(kde_datadir)/kmonop/icons/toolbar
kmonoptoolbaricon_ICON = AUTO

> I'm not fully sure but it seems that KDE_ICON is for the application icon
> which is shown (e.g.) in the "K" menu and in the taskbar.

Yah, but that installs in the main KDE and not in the application's own dir.
:-)

--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest