List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] kbattle.net
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-19 23:48:24

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 01:32:43AM +0200, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> Do you think you could put your code + ggz into KDE CVS somewhen?

I don't think this is necessary for the GGZ server side, but it would be a
nice for KGGZ if you want games that are distributed with KDE to use it.

On the other hand, there could be a ./configure tweak which checks for
libkggz (I assume) and compiles KGGZ support in the games only if available,
that way it can remain outside KDE cvs, just like we do not include
liboggvorbis etcetera.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest