List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Toolbar icons
From:       Andreas Beckermann <b_mann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-05-10 14:14:31

On Thursday 10 May 2001 04:37, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > Well, send us your icons - maybe these are our new standard icons?
>
> I doubt it, all I made so far was a dice, kdenonbeta/kmonop/pics/toolbar
Yes - I should have remembered the upload :-)

> > But I would name it "roll_dice" instead of "roll_die" ;-)
>
> Hm, well the icon only shows one die and although Monopoly always uses two
> dice, other games might not?
One die? You know the verb "to die"?
I thought you just mistyped it...
AFAIK "dice" is used for one dice as well as for several dice.

Hmm strange - I just looked into my dictionary which says that "dice" is
always used in plural. But another one (a quite old one) says one die, too...

> Rob

CU
Andi