List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Data files for KVocTrain
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-21 8:52:50

Ok, I just committed this to CVS (I applied your other patch earlier).  Those
lines were commented out because at one point (the old Qt version of
FlashKard) wouldn't read back files that had those lines included.  It
possibly was an issue with capitalization -- who knows or cares?  It works
now.  :-)

I just tried to read a kvtml file generated with FlashKard with KVocTrain and
it only sees the first entry.  Did you ever get this working properly?  What
needed to happen?  If I get really motivated I might actually look at the
source for KVocTrain.  ;-)

I was thinking about a simple export filter that would allow users to specify
a language for the front and back and put that into a kvtml file.  Actually I
just discovered the "sample" files for KVocTrain, which should be helpful.

More soon...

-Scott