List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Patch for flashKard
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-21 6:42:21

Ok, I just committed a modification of the first part of the patch (to set the
extension -- fixed by cfaun and sent to me personally).  The other part was
fixed in CVS a day or two ago (I think -- if not please correct me.).

Here's what I applied to CVS for the first part:

void FlashKard::fileSaveAs()
{
  fileName = KFileDialog::getSaveFileName(QString::null, fileMask, this,
QString::null).simplifyWhiteSpace();
  if(!fileName.isEmpty()) {
    if(!fileName.endsWith(fileExtension))
      fileName.append("." + fileExtension);

    fileSave();
  }
}

Also, I just committed Ewald's patch from the other day with just spelling and
indenting changes.

-Scott