List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Data files for KVocTrain
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2002-04-20 4:50:00

Hello,

> There may need to be some consideration since FlashKard for instance isn't
> specifically a language app (One of my goals is that it can be used for
> other types of vocabulary.), but I think this is something that can be
> handled eventually.

I am pretty sure this can be done very easily if one knows early enough about
the requirements to come.

> I'm moving to Germany in 10 days, so the next 2-3 weeks will be pretty busy

interesting :-) and where are you moving to?

> Ewald, are you interested in helping with something like this or are you
> trying to stay out of this type of stuff for now?

My time is not unlimited but creating something new in a team would certainly
be too big a temptation to resist :-)

BTW: Annma checked in my draft about the files. Follow the link "shared kvtml
files" on the left of the edu pages. Any comments are welcome.

cheers
Ewald

--
Ewald Arnold, Germany