List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] more toolbar questions for kstars
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2001-12-10 16:59:52

Hello,

>I'm trying to find out why the KStars toolbar isn't rendered properly under
>KDE3.  I'm looking at the toolbar code in other apps for clues.  However, I

I noticed several subtle incompatibilities in the different versions of
[qt,kde][1,2,3]. That was the final reason to give up support for multiple
versions.

> PS- Ewald, I had to move the LangRef struct in LangOptPage.h to the
> "public" section (instead of "protected") to avoid several "LangRef is

your compiler is right ;-) and mine didn't notice. Adding

    friend class sortByRegion;

to LangOptPage{..} is a bit better and will go in cvs.

cheers
Ewald

--
Ewald Arnold, Germany