List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] kdeedu module: KVocTrain
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-21 11:51:54

On Monday 19 November 2001 7:02 pm, Ewald Arnold wrote:
> Hello Anma,
>
> > KVocTrain does not compile due to a problem related to KLocale (line 354
> > in LangOptPage.cpp) that I don't know how to solve.
> > This is urgent to solve.
>
> what's the error message? On my machine it compiles fine but I see a
> warning message (saying to set up a catalogue) when I invoke the dialog,
> but it works without problems.

Here is the message:
LangOptPage.cpp: In method `void LangOptPage::loadCountryData ()':
LangOptPage.cpp:354: no matching function for call to `KLocale::KLocale
()'
/usr/local/kde/include/klocale.h:101: candidates are: KLocale::KLocale
(const QString &, KConfig * = 0)
/usr/local/kde/include/klocale.h:106:                 KLocale::KLocale
(const KLocale &)
make[2]: *** [LangOptPage.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/bin/cvs_18_11/kdeedu_compiled/kvoctrain/kvoctrain/option-dialogs'

Maybe it's just my config, I am on a fresh install, something could be not
set up properly.

--
Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org