List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2.2beta1 external taskbar
From:       Greg <greg () performancemagic ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 1:17:58

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:45, Greg wrote:
> I have an interesting little problem...
>
> I created an external taskbar and I put it on the top of my screen.
> It stayed their for a while, but now when I log out/ in of KDE it is back
> on the bottom.
>
> What should I look at to try and figure this one out...?

Well it looks as though I uncovered a bug(??) unexpectedly?

How are we doing? I changed the language ecoding back to us-ascii?

Any better? Anyways, what about the body? Any ideas?

--
Greg
Wellington

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings....
  They did it by killing all those who opposed them.