On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:45, Greg wrote: > I have an interesting little problem... > > I created an external taskbar and I put it on the top of my screen. > It stayed their for a while, but now when I log out/ in of KDE it is ba= ck > on the bottom. > > What should I look at to try and figure this one out...? Well it looks as though I uncovered a bug(??) unexpectedly? How are we doing? I changed the language ecoding back to us-ascii? Any better? Anyways, what about the body? Any ideas? --=20 Greg Wellington New Zealand ICQ# 19058919 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings.... They did it by killing all those who opposed them. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<