List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2.2beta1 external taskbar
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 1:57:58

On Saturday 28 July 2001 03:17, Greg wrote:
> Well it looks as though I uncovered a bug(??) unexpectedly?
>
> How are we doing? I changed the language ecoding back to us-ascii?
>
> Any better? Anyways, what about the body? Any ideas?

Nope... from the mail headers it seems like you're still sending in gb3212
encoding. I really wonder what's going on here...

Maybe the KMail guys know (CC:ed): see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=99623450704590&w=2 - this message seems
to be sent with the wrong encoding. Quite some people on kde-devel couldn't
read the mail without manually selecting the encoding.

I don't know if this is a configuration problem or a bug...

Martijn

Extract from headers: