List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konsole history
From:       Alessandro Praduroux <pradu () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-07-06 9:34:41

Hi all.

I upgraded tonight to the last CVS (about 20:00 CEST) and found a strange
konsole behaviour: the history is turned on, but with only 1 row.
My previous CVS build was rather old, and there wasn't any setting for
history in console.

If I set konsole history to 5000 and save it, everything is ok, but I wonder
how many bug reports we'll get when 2.2 is out to the zillion people with 2.1
and no history settings at all.

Anyone else noticing this?

--

Pradu