Hi all. I upgraded tonight to the last CVS (about 20:00 CEST) and found a strange konsole behaviour: the history is turned on, but with only 1 row. My previous CVS build was rather old, and there wasn't any setting for history in console. If I set konsole history to 5000 and save it, everything is ok, but I wonder how many bug reports we'll get when 2.2 is out to the zillion people with 2.1 and no history settings at all. Anyone else noticing this? -- Pradu pradu@thekompany.com www.thekompany.com >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<