List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: High performance liquid screenshots
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-06-09 6:20:10

Regarding the MacOSX look-alike topic:
It is different.  Most of the widgets (the button, for example)
are tiled.  This gives the effect of MacOSX while being
different (and better performance).

As far as the megagradient question:

"Colors are fully configurable. This is really cool with this style.
It also handles custom colors like KCalc's correctly."

As Mosfet suggests, check out his screenshots at:

http://www.geocities.com/funcoder/liquid.html

He has an actual screenshot of KCalc:

http://www.geocities.com/funcoder/hpl3.png

Mosfet Rules!!!!!!!!