List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: High performance liquid screenshots
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-09 5:39:05

Mosfet,

Is it wise to archive your explanation that it is not an apple copy/lookalike
or what ever in the directory where this style will be stored?  In that case
you/kde can always refer to that explanation in case this question is asked
again.  Just copy the underneath explanation and the previous one you gave,'
and your done.

Oh btw, since your release of the megagradient style I've used it ever since.
It's a great style and it seems beaten by this one!
The megagradrient style has problems with kcalc and korganizer these apps are
not mentioned on you webpage for this theme.  Are the problems with these
applications fixed in this style?

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless