List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: High performance liquid screenshots
From:       mosfet <mosfet () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-09 6:29:06

Actually, with megagradient KCalc's buttons work correctly, but the labels at
the bottom don't update properly ;-) I've known about this for awhile but
haven't fixed it yet because I was working on Liquid (which does handle it
correctly). Same with some fields in KOrganizer. These have problems with
X11ParentRelative when used with SetBackgroundPixmap. Liquid is much more
developed than MegaGradient right now, I really do need to fix it up.