List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: rmb back in konq
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2001-05-24 19:33:57

On Thursday 24 May 2001 07:34 am, Mattias Dahlberg wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > I didn't know it has been removed, but if it has, then I'm glad.
> > Look at how big the RMB are/were.
>
> Well, 'Back' was about the only option I used in the rmb. And now it's
> gone.
>
> I'd rate the most important rmb entries while surfing like this:
>
> 1. Back
> 2. Bookmark
> 3. Save Picture
>
> In that order. Not _that_ long. ;)
>
> Regards,
> Mattias

As long as you're at it my most missed feature from NS was the RMB sed page
option that opened up an email and address book with the link at the top of
the page. It was great when I saw something that would interest a friend.
It's a real pain now to copy the address, jump over to kmail, write the
subject, paste the address and open the address book. NS is still one up here.
--
Eric Laffoon                    sequitur@kde.org
A member of the Quanta+ Web development team