List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Autoconf 2.50 breaks KDE builds
From:       Ben Burton <benb () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-05-24 18:41:33

> > configure.in:42: warning: AC_ARG_PROGRAM invoked multiple times
>
> what is at that point in the file ?
>
> looks like yet another misplaced set of parentheses.

No, that one's simply there twice and the authors know it (there's a comment
directly above the second instance asking why it's there).  Anyway, it's only
a warning so I'm less fussed about it than the AC_PROG_* errors that come
after it.

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

But I will never get to the stage of wanting to lead the nation standing in
front of the mirror each morning clipping the eyebrows here and clipping the
eyebrows there with Janette and the kids:  It's like 'Spot the eyebrows'.
	- Paul Keating, on John Howard