List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: rmb back in konq
From:       Mark Deneen <deneen () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2001-05-24 17:04:05

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Lotzi Boloni wrote:

> On Thursday 24 May 2001 07:34, Mattias Dahlberg wrote:
> > David Faure wrote:
> > > I didn't know it has been removed, but if it has, then I'm glad.
> > > Look at how big the RMB are/were.
> > Well, 'Back' was about the only option I used in the rmb. And now it's
> > gone.
> >
> > I'd rate the most important rmb entries while surfing like this:
> >
> > 1. Back
> > 2. Bookmark
> > 3. Save Picture
> >
> > In that order. Not _that_ long. ;)
>
>    I agree with this, with the addition that "View source" and "Bookmark" is
> relatively unfrequently used.
>
>    There are other items which can be removed from the RMB:
>
> -Up - basically never used on modern webpages.
> -Select all
> -New window
>
>    All these are used less frequently than Back.

I never use Up at all, or select all.  I do use New Window all the time,
though.  (er.. open link in new window)

I also use bookmark all the time, because my bookmark list is rather long,
and depending on where my konq window is, i may accidentally go to a page
in my bookmarks instead of bookmarking.

-M