List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Wording on bug report web page
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-20 8:17:58

Martijn Klingens wrote:

> Hmm, I understand what you mean...
>
> Thinking loudly... what about "Please verify all fields and uncheck the
> fields that you want to change" ?
>
> Is that acceptable? If so, please let me know and I'll update the web site.

Huh, thinking about my suggestion agin, I don't think it is very good
now that I've had time to sleep on it :)

I think your suggestion is OK, but I think I would prefer Waldo's
suggestion of having all the checkboxes default off, and "Please verify
all fields and check any fields that are incorrect". Would that be
acceptable?

Cheers,
--
Chris Howells