Martijn Klingens wrote: > Hmm, I understand what you mean... > > Thinking loudly... what about "Please verify all fields and uncheck the > fields that you want to change" ? > > Is that acceptable? If so, please let me know and I'll update the web site. Huh, thinking about my suggestion agin, I don't think it is very good now that I've had time to sleep on it :) I think your suggestion is OK, but I think I would prefer Waldo's suggestion of having all the checkboxes default off, and "Please verify all fields and check any fields that are incorrect". Would that be acceptable? Cheers, -- Chris Howells E-Mail: chris.h@gmx.co.uk ICQ: 93699029 Web: http://www.chowells.uklinux.net >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<