List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QA - Team - proposal
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-20 8:20:24

Michael Häckel wrote:

> I think at the moment we only could need help for new incoming bug reports,
> since there is a very high rate and still the major part of them either
> contains too little information, are duplicates or don't really describe a
> bug but only a configuration problem like "question marks are displayed, when
> wrong charset is selected" or similar things.

I'm a non programmer, but I think I might be able to help getting the
silly ones out of the way, if that's wanted. If so, is there
documentation on using the bug database? It's, er, not quite so obvioius
how to administer as something like Mozilla's bugzilla ;)

At the moment I'm pretty busy with exams, and will be for the next month
or so, so I can't make any promises, although I think that if I spent a
few minutes a day, it might help enough to stop wasting the time of some
of you hackers ;)

Cheers,
--
Chris Howells