List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE at LinuxExpo Toronto
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-13 4:06:44

Hello

David Faure and I will be present in the name of KDE at the LinuxExpo in
Toronto from 30 October to 1 November 2000.

http://www.linuxexpocanada.com/EN/

If you will be in the Toronto area in this period and you will be available
for helping us present KDE in the booth kindly lended to us by the organizers
or you want to meet us, let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna