List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS access to Gecko as KPart?
From:       "Ming Poon" <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-10-13 5:07:32

No, that is not the case. We are trying to get Mozilla's CVS access so we can
check our revived Qt port in so more open source developers can see it and
help with it. We are not that far ahead into the kpart portion yet. There are
still a few technical issues that still need to be worked out in the Qt port
first before we can create a kpart for it.

Our priority is to get our most up to date Qt port to Mozilla's CVS so more
people can help with it. (Definitely, someone from Troll Tech with lots of
font knowledge could help. We are having a tough time right now mapping
Mozilla's CSS fonts to the way how Qt handles fonts.) Thanks.

Chris Lee wrote:

> I read on kde-devel that Corel might possibly offer CVS access to the
> project (Gecko as a KPart). Is it true? If so, could you give me the
> necessary information that I'd need to check it out? I could use some new
> screenshots for konqueror.org... thanks!
>
> -Chris

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]