Hello David Faure and I will be present in the name of KDE at the LinuxExpo in Toronto from 30 October to 1 November 2000. http://www.linuxexpocanada.com/EN/ If you will be in the Toronto area in this period and you will be available for helping us present KDE in the booth kindly lended to us by the organizers or you want to meet us, let me know ASAP. Thank you. -- Cristian Tibirna : ctibirna@total.net : www.total.net/~ctibirna PhD Student : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna KDE contact - Canada : tibirna@kde.org : www.kde.org >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<