List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpilot broken in CVS?
From:       "Christophe Prud'homme" <prudhomm () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2000-08-27 22:53:13

> Please don't just go and apply them to CVS, but mail Dan
> (pilone@slac.com) a patch along with the reasons for the patch -- there's
> a fair chance they've been caught already, but we *do* want to know.
Actually a short while after I posted a full patch (~100k) for kpilot to
compile and run unfortunately it needs the blessing to the moderator to get
posted on this list

I'll send the patch to Dan.
the stuff I corrected where mostly QString problems and I changed a few class
members prototype

C.

--
  Christophe Prud'homme                  |
  MIT, 77, Mass Ave, Rm 3-243            |   As flies to wanton boys are we