List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpilot broken in CVS?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2000-08-27 7:58:17

Hi Christophe,

KPilot 4 -- for KDE2 -- is not complete and will not be included in the
KDE 2.0 release. Dan and I are working on the -- pretty severe -- rewrite
that is needed to get all the communication parts working under KDE2.

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> I am trying to compile kpilot in kdepim
> and for me it is really broken at compilation time
That doesn't surprise me at all, really. Both Dan and I have backed-up
patches sitting on our machines at home.

> I have already fixed a few problems
Please don't just go and apply them to CVS, but mail Dan
(pilone@slac.com) a patch along with the reasons for the patch -- there's
a fair chance they've been caught already, but we *do* want to know.

ade